Juno DRF is a single unit for all your digital radiography/fluoroscopy needs.It is basically a 2-in-1 system for digital radiography and fluoroscopy which enables you to perform a vast range of digital X-ray applications. With its dual imaging mode and open access design, it enhances room utilization with a faster workflow and increased patient throughput. Here are the main features of Juno DRF :
- 2-in-1 detector for excellent image quality in both radiography and fluoroscopy exams.
- Automatic positioning of Juno DRF leads to the reduction of exam preparation time.
- Large 43 cm x 43 cm (17″ x 17″) electronic flat detector provides large field of view for exceptional patient coverage , 50% more than a 16″ image intensifier.
- Its high source-to-image distance(SID) of upto 180 cm(71”) supports a wide range of exams.
- The optional image stitching expands the system’s capability.
- Higher room utilization and broad application spectrum enhances return on investment.
- It also features a motorized tilting tube for exam flexibility.
- A smooth digital workflow reduces waiting time – images are immediately available and the patients don’t have to wait for it.