Pixium 4343F Detector is a multipurpose, large-format digital x-ray detector used for both radiography and fluoroscopy, with the largest coverage area in the market. It offers radiologists an all-digital real-time system as it generates high resolution images for both routine dynamic applications and high-end static ones.
Here is a list of features of this real-time digital imaging solution :
- It performs X-ray exams (bones, lungs), or to carry out fluoroscopic exams for gastroenterology, urology or vascular. The detector delivers a high quality all-digital image for each type of application.
- Digital technology facilitates the work of X-ray technicians and speeds up the process, allowing medical centers to optimise patient throughput.
- This solution generates high-quality images for both fluoroscopy (up to 30 images/second) and radiography applications.
- With its format (17″ x 17″), the 4343F offers the largest coverage area in the market. So, it can easily be used for lung and pelvic exams.
- This detector is based on the clinically proven Pixium® CsI scintillator and it offers outstanding X-ray absorption and reduced exposure to the patient while ensuring top-quality digital images.
PhiGEM Parts brings Pixium 4343F Detector in inventory stock. Browse our parts table and find the quality detector at reasonable prices. For more information regarding this flat panel detector, please don’t hesitate to contact us or you can directly call us at (347) 985-1679.